8/13, friday the 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/13, friday the 13th

went offshore on my buddies boat on friday. we caught kings, sharks, jack crapelles, and even some bonita while trolling, but nothing good for table fair. luck wasn't on my side as i had a treble hook get stuck in my foot. it wasn't as bad as TTU wader having a hook go through his nose though. here's a gnarly picture. it took about 5 beers and a good set of pliers to get this sucker out...
    Attached Files

Ouch!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I keep a hook remover package in my Robalo-it has a loop and handle and helps pull it out without much pain. I've tried pliers and yanking it out before-ended up with a hook still in me and a nice bruise to go with it.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LOOKs like it hurt ...
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yikes !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

ouch

Comment

Rut Roh,ouch
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Robalo...any chance for pix or a LINK for your hook remover rig? thanks Rich

Comment

x2

i found one here, it looks legit.

Last edited by RSN; August 16, 2010, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RSN View Post
                    x2

i found one here, it looks legit.

http://www.cabelas.com/p-0000263110392a.shtml
                    That's a good one there, cheap, easy and won't rust.

Comment

Working...
                    X