Oilfield Helping Hands Tourney last Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oilfield Helping Hands Tourney last Friday

I fish this tourney last Friday. went out of bay alts lodge We had 29 trout between 2 boats. I had jack squat. I kid caught a tagged redfish but was not entered in the STAR. He got 4th place anyway. Oh well his dad should have entered him. Heres two decent specks I took Saturday in POC. Also here is my new flag for the boat.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by corndog; August 17, 2010, 08:01 PM.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Somedays its chits and grins and somedays it's just chits...but that's the story of my Summer!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I like the Flag Ray!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

good times ray!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Bass pro shop.get you one. we can start a gang on west bay!!!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
            Bass pro shop.get you one. we can start a gang on west bay!!!

I've been flying the ol' jolly roger on the flat bottom for years!!
            Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Three more and we have the gang started
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Three more and we have the gang started
                I got dibbs on Pres.!

Pic taken about a year ago.
                Attached Files
                Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Very nice Ray.....You were just leaving the fish for everyone else!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

hammer thats the second trip this year out of bay flats and 0 fish just my luck they have put our gruop on fish just not my day with them. I will go back first class place and some good guides!!! I'll be back on my spot this weekend if the water pump kit fixes the ugly mudda!! if not I need a ride to go fish!!! reeltime you got your boat ready???
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

hammer thats the second trip this year out of bay flats and 0 fish just my luck they have put our gruop on fish just not my day with them. I will go back first class place and some good guides!!! I'll be back on my spot this weekend if the water pump kit fixes the ugly mudda!! if not I need a ride to go fish!!! reeltime you got your boat ready???
                      I'm leaving town to pic the little pirates up on friday or saturday! I have allready promised to go fishin sunday with the kido's.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                        I'm leaving town to pic the little pirates up on friday or saturday! I have allready promised to go fishin sunday with the kido's.
                        Ok i see how it is dont want me around your kids. Show you my spot and this. Smart thing on your part i might corrupt em.. If I have the boat up and running meet me at the spot I plan on taking my nephew!!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Ok i see how it is dont want me around your kids. Show you my spot and this. Smart thing on your part i might corrupt em.. If I have the boat up and running meet me at the spot I plan on taking my nephew!!!

LOL. Naw.Naw used without the permission of Barham.That sounds like a good idea.If momma goes there will be four of us on the boat.

Comment

Jolly rodgers,Man that is the chiiiit Ray,
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

My first boat was called the Jolly Roger
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X