Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6ft custom billystix spiral jigging rods

hi guy's
    just completed these 2 6ft spiral jigging rods for a texas dude, they have 8 titanium guides and a slick new reel seat,
    these are a very nice and light set up for the guy's that like to jig.
    let me know how yall like them.
    stix
    Attached Files

Originally posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
    hi guy's
    just completed these 2 6ft spiral jigging rods for a texas dude, they have 8 titanium guides and a slick new reel seat,
    these are a very nice and light set up for the guy's that like to jig.
    let me know how yall like them.
    stix
    Are those for spinning reels or baitcasters?
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

spiralstix is for a baitcaster.

Originally posted by corndog View Post
      Are those for spinning reels or baitcasters?
      corndog
      these are "spiralstix and they are for bait casters, now if a person wants a spin jig rod that would not be a problem , all they need to do is let me know.
      it would be no problem, this same set up that i used for trhese ,all i would need to do is change the guides.
      stix

Comment

What strength line Billy? What's the jigging gram weight or whatever they call it lol
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          What strength line Billy? What's the jigging gram weight or whatever they call it lol

coe
          these are 6ft--1 pc--#60-#80--370gm.-lure oz11.5--lure range-6-15 butt.60
          tip10.0 blank wt 4.9
          they have more strength than i could ever thought to be as light as they are,
          the reel seat's are what really blew me away not to mention the ring lock titanium guides retail $185 they are killer guides, the ring lock means that the ring's are locked into place by a cap that is placed around the the ring thus holding them in place, these 2 jig rods are about the 25th rods or so that i have used the ring locks on and so far the guy's love the performance of them
          and the tips are fighting tips used for "jumping fish" these titanium tips retail $40 but they have no weld on the brace bar from the tip like a normal tip, this means no line drag if the fish jump's braid wraps around the tip when jigging if the braid hangs on the weld then snap there goe's your line, plus the tip has nice lrg ring for the guy that forgets he has a swivel if he happens to be using one, so this tip is top of the line.
          it all adds up to being a fine "jigstix" from billystix custom rods.
          stix
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X