468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where I started out and found my passion plus some other pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where I started out and found my passion plus some other pictures.

Some old and newer pictures of me bass fishing the bayou and some randoms. I love the bayou and will continue to fish it forever. Theres a few also from some ponds and lakes. A gator I wrangled as well.
    Had to pull a Mike Iaconelli or a Jimmy Houston on that big boy, yeah I kiss the fish if its big enough before I release him back.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eat Sleep Fish; August 20, 2010, 09:45 PM.

Very nice.....Love throwing tops for bass as much as throwing tops for trout and reds.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice!

Comment

nice my favorite!!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          Very nice.....Love throwing tops for bass as much as throwing tops for trout and reds.
          I absolutely love bass fishing but I joined this site to help educate myself on where to saltwater fish because Im trying to get into it more since we live around so much of it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eat Sleep Fish View Post
              I absolutely love bass fishing but I joined this site to help educate myself on where to saltwater fish because Im trying to get into it more since we live around so much of it.
              Whats this bass fishing you speak of?
              Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
                Whats this bass fishing you speak of?
                The bayous and ditches by my house and nearby neighborhoods are loaded with bass year round, its incredible and idk how they get there and how they stay in there but they do and they get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Eat Sleep Fish View Post
                  The bayous and ditches by my house and nearby neighborhoods are loaded with bass year round, its incredible and idk how they get there and how they stay in there but they do and they get big.
                  That was my way of saying I don't know squat about freshwater
                  Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Nice to see the addiction in progress by pictures. I have no interest in fresh water fishing ....... the fish , smells , wildlife , tides , flora , fuana , expansive sky , shell , wind , surf , etc. of saltwater is my passion.
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

COOL pics !
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Great pics. I salt and fresh water fish and enjoy both. Keep reading quality articles and practice practice practice, but don't forget to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by set&hook View Post
                          Great pics. I salt and fresh water fish and enjoy both. Keep reading quality articles and practice practice practice, but don't forget to have fun.
                          I love fishing and enjoy both salt and fresh as well, I fish as much as I can realy and its always fun for me whether I catch fish or not.

Comment

Great pics! I'm new to saltwater fishing myself (grew up in western KY freshwater fishing) and hoping to go again on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                            X