X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
    Pics!!!
    What he said!
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

I'll get them from BWB tomorrow.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Coe:
        I tried Jumbile and my dink spot-lost a barely keeper trout at the boat at Jumbile-nothing else. Sunday went with my 2 brothers and tried Confederate-nada-wind was light, tried streaks by oyster boats and moved to Green's cut-I had 1 hit and missed it. Sure was nice though. Hope you did better! I wasn't around any computer after 3 Friday, so I missed your note. Lost my 'puter in Galveston to Ike.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I had on a good trout which I long-distance released Good times were definently had, and Mike earned some launch-ramp karma points.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
            I had on a good trout which I long-distance released Good times were definently had, and Mike earned some launch-ramp karma points.

What launch ramp karma do you speak of?
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Some fellow launched without his plug or something. Came back to the ramp several minutes later and ran around trying to find it. Mike ended up helping him pull his boat back onto the trailer where it gushed water like a faucet for quite a long time.

Comment

Mike did the same thing but not with a plug... We came back to the launch and realized Mike had a hole in his hull, well rub rail area had seperated and each time we caught a wave it forced water into the bow... It drained for a long time and we couldn't figure out how or why it got in... Mike's a good guy he'll give you a hand no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Mike did the same thing but not with a plug... We came back to the launch and realized Mike had a hole in his hull, well rub rail area had seperated and each time we caught a wave it forced water into the bow... It drained for a long time and we couldn't figure out how or why it got in... Mike's a good guy he'll give you a hand no matter what.
                  The real reason that I did it is he would have sunk in my favorite part of the ramp. We can't have that.
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I had a gulf coast that I almost sank forgot to put plugs in it this thing had 8 plugs and my first time taking her out forgot the 2 main plugs water came rushing in made it over to the dock and was like hmmm the rear seems to be sitting low... Opened the battery door... OH no!! Raced it back to the launch let it drain and then relaunched... I didn't feel like sticking my hand into postively charged water

Comment

Working...
                    X