Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    Hey troutchaser,
    I know it's fashionable, but try not wearing your new glasses on your hat, and put a leash on 'em so you won't ever drop them again. A leash is $5. and that's a heck of a lot cheaper in the long run......
    Mine fell off when I was riding a horse at full run and shattered one side. I didnt have my leash on. I used to only wear it for fishing and wading. Now, my leash never comes off. I agree with you 100% kenny
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by XtremeAngler View Post
      Mine fell off when I was riding a horse at full run and shattered one side. I didnt have my leash on. I used to only wear it for fishing and wading. Now, my leash never comes off. I agree with you 100% kenny
      I had leashes that would get loose or tear, so now I slip about 2" of black heat shrink tube on each end of the leash. It shrinks down over the connection and isn't coming off until you cut it off. Since it's not glue it has no effect on the glasses.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I kills me when I see people put their glasses on their hats. Spend $200+ and stretch them out on your hat, and they always fall off. I never got why people do it.
        Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Working...
        X