Shoulder Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder Surgery

So a good friend of mine brought this bell over to the surgicare hospital just before they wheeled me in the operating room, wife didn't see the humor in it.

Surgery was 9 days ago, layed up 4 days after surgery, went to rehab on the 5th day, I have more range and motion NOW than I did prior to the procedure. There is a little ache after every workout, 3 times a day, but less pain than before the procedure.

Can't believe I didn't do this sooner, I guess with it only being a scope (clean out) procedure the recovery is way way less, I really expected to be out 4 to 6 weeks

I am fishing this coming Monday, 11 days after the surgery
    Attached Files

Good to hear that it is doing so well!
    Good luck Monday Neil.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

good to hear mines still barkin a little!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

So Neil did thew wife throw it at ya after the second time ya used it? Is it ringing but barely audible coming from your behind?
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Took me nearly 2 yrs to recover from my left shoulder surgery Neil, I'm a right hander but wipe the behind with me Left hand.
          The wife did a fine job for me , yelp good ole girl she is..

Glad your on the recovery road, Fishing will help ease the Pain!

wd

Comment

glad you are healing fast.good catching
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Working...
            X