Lost Yak $50 reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Yak $50 reward

My friend lost his yak out of the back of his truck Saturday(8/21). It was somewhere between Access Rd #5 and Pirates Beach area. It's a green 10footer from Academy(believe a Pelican). He's offering a $50 reward.

Thanks
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

some one called the outdoor show and said they found one.check with fatboys marina.i think thats where he took it
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Tried Fatboys, they said no yak was dropped off there. Thanks for trying though. Do you remember what day they said they found it?
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I heard the same report on Sat morn 8/21. The caller said it was found around the causeway and they took it to the baitcamp on the Galveston side.

Comment

Sounds "Sold" to me!!! Hope ya get it back.

I would use a soldering iron and permanent pen/marker and inscribe my name and phone number on one if I owned a yak-had two wash up after a TS and held them tied up for about 3 weeks until a neighbor about 10 houses away came by and got em-sad part is he didn't even say thanks for holding them-then again he is a "feriner"!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
            Tried Fatboys, they said no yak was dropped off there. Thanks for trying though. Do you remember what day they said they found it?
            those winos probably sold it!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
            X