Lucky dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky dog

Or should I say luck dog owner.My sons pit he's had 5 years got out 8 days ago.We got him back tonight.Somebody had him cause he is still fat and he had a choke collar on when we picked him up.I know lots of you folks don't like pits.My sons healer is meaner than that pit.

Great news Ed!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Pits that are loved and not abused are quite possibly the sweetest and most loyal out there.

Comment

Originally posted by sublimesurf74 View Post
        Pits that are loved and not abused are quite possibly the sweetest and most loyal out there.
        I'll second that.

Our Pit/English Pointer mix, Jack, is the sweetest, smartest, most loyal dog of the 25-30 dogs we've fostered over the years.

He is so smart, he knows it's futile to chase squirrels. But he let's them know he could capture them at any time (to keep them on their toes).

He let's the mailman know the same thing.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by sublimesurf74 View Post

Three most dangerous dogs in America are:

Pit Bulls
          Rotweillers
          Daschund

All dogs are loving and tender until they turn on you. How many cases are there of pits attacking owners. A crap load. Congrats on your son getting his dog back.
          2010 Eagle Nest Backlash challenge winner!!

Comment

More people killed by people than dogs.Human race is way more dangerous than dogs.

Comment

33 years working in backyards for SWB only one got me was the old dachshund. glad you got dog back.

Comment

glad he came back
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                X