Adios Amigos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios Amigos

I'm on the road to Arkansas right now to go check out my guide job for this winter, then it's on to the great white hunting grounds of the north in northwest Saskatchewan. I'll be worn out this year after 6 months of running hunts.

I want to thank GGF and Hogie for their incredible generosity after I lost my wading box this spring. Y'all helped out a ton and gave me more than I needed.

Y'all be good and I'll check in from time to time to make sure everyone is playing fair and to post up a few pics.
    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Comment

Which out for them razorback women up there!lol Happy hunting!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I have fun ! Smacker!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good luck ..... be safe !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

happy hunting.have fun
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Be careful up there Travis! Hope ya have a great time and I know you will guide some very sucessful hunts!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Travis it was a pleasure to help you out... Enjoy what you love to do while your young... When you get back maybe....... Just maybe we will hit the bay... This is where the real smack will be laid down on your 6'7" arse...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

wack em!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Good luck. I wish I was your age and could take off on an adventure like that. Enjoy it while you can. If it doesn't work out you have time to become a working stiff later.
                    Honk if you love Jesus.
                    Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

That is one long *** drive. Good luck out there man.

Comment

Hogie, if I fish with you long enough maybe I can learn how to finally drag a worm right. I don't get my arse whooped much!

GGF...those are my thoughts exactly. I have nothing holding me back now...it's easier to do something like this when you're young.

TTU...it's so worth it though.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.
                        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

good luck!
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

good luck ninja!
                            Boats and hoes.

Comment

Working...
                            X