All the reasons I'm not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the reasons I'm not

The fishing gods have cursed me this summer... This is the reasons I'm not in the bay...

This picture is a rotor we removed from a unit that has never been installed... It is sitting in the desert in Las Vegas, Nevada... It is so hot during the day time hours... We are working nights to perform all of the upgrades to the units before they are shipped to our new plant in Russell City, Californication... I will be back next week pissed the capital F offed at em fo' sho'... The reports will be flyin... East matty bound loaded up and truckin...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

get back soon-no hurry-spota be iffy this weekend!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I need that thing at my house to make quick work out of limes for my Coronas. That thing looks like it will do the trick!

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

yep...it just sucks being stranded in Las Vegas.

I think im gonna go get stranded out there the week after next for awhile.

Comment

Get back fast .... that thing looks like a mighty fine surf weight .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

We're doing a rotor pull on our margarita machine...
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome back to where you belong soon

Comment

Hell you can't catch a fish anyways...no need to rush back just to become more frustrated.
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
                X