My new old boat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new old boat.

After almost spending more money than I had on buying another boat the decision was made to try and make my 1992 190cc wore out boat as close to new as possible. Adrian down in Dickinson did a great job and in a timely manner. I don't have any before pics cause it was just worth taking pictures of. It was BAD stained, floor was cracked all over,lots of oyster reefs and a soft spot in the floor. In two weeks Adrian had her fixed up,and that was with 2 or 3 days of rain outs. If you need any fiberglass or gelcoat work give him a shot.832-297-9888. here are some pictures if I can figure out how to do it. Oh, and I know, the trailer is next on the list.
    Attached Files
    fish caller

wow she came a long way nice rig !! still
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice work.. that is a Robalo right? It look's like mine..congrats.
      They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Actually it's a Sailfish. I haven't seen alot of them around here.My dad bought it new in 92 and some years back after I brought it back broken about the 3rd time it became mine. Lucky me! Naw,I like the boat,small enough for most spots in chocolate and on the right days we go 30 miles off.
        fish caller

Comment

Way to fix it up!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Looking good !!
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Very nice!! I think you did best keeping her and fixing her up.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It does look like a Robalo though.
                Nice work.
                They like shiny spoons...

Comment

bill and big bill been on the fish since the 70s!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

It looks great! You did the right thing and no boat note too.
                    So Adrian sanded down all the old gelcoat and sprayed on new? That's very labor intensive for sure.
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

wtg, looks good!
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

He does nice work.
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                        X