Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonpie to become MILLIONAIRE!!!

From today's Chronicle:

DOVER, N.H. — A New Hampshire high school student shocked so severely in shop class that his heart stopped beating is suing his teacher, the school district and the city of Dover.

Kyle Dubois (a/k/a MOONPIE) and his parents claim teacher Thomas Kelley did not warn Dubois and other students of the dangers of the electrical demonstration cords in their electrical trades class.

On March 11, Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

Dubois was critically injured.

The New Hampshire Union Leader says Dubois' suit contends he suffered permanent brain damage.

Kelley resigned from his teaching position about a month after the incident. He declined to comment on the lawsuit.

Sorry Moonpie-this is just too stupid, so I had to do it!! I hope Dubois is sterile!! We already have enough Obama supporters.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Don't ya know that had to hurt like crazy?!?!?!
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Heck ...sounds like he had Brain Damage before the shocking incident to me...

Comment

It's not that bad guys...try it
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
          It's not that bad guys...try it
          It's the mess you make and have to clean up that is the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by BayPounder View Post
            It's the mess you make and have to clean up that is the pain.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Heck ...sounds like he had Brain Damage before the shocking incident to me...

X2

Comment

ouch

I wouldnt make it past the clamps
                Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

Picturing Moonpie in nipple clamps is just WRONG !!!!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

That would be funny if wasn't for the fact that this moron is sueing everyone and will probably win and the tax payers will cough up a lot of money and the teacher is out a job.
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X