Obama administration bans sale of guns to collectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama administration bans sale of guns to collectors

S. Korea wants to sell a large amount of M1 Garnands to Americans. These guns were used by Americans in the Korean war and would be fine collectors items. But this administration is worried they will fall in to the wrong hands so they want them destroyed. These are pieces of our history, being destroyed rather than held by collectors. Ridiculous.

so a 8 round stripper clip is a magazine? The M1 cannot accept a external magazine. This is the problem with the media today not reporting true facts.
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; September 1, 2010, 05:53 PM.

"The finest battle implement ever devised." That's what Patton called them. Made in the United States, by Americans. And we can't have them because the Obama administration and the gun grabbers say they are dangerous. They would have us as subjects rather than citizens. The are anti-Constitutional TURDS. They need to be flushed.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

What Obama is a liar-say it isn't so!!! You rightist pig radical!!

Ha ha-what do you expect from a lying POS like Hussein Obama. between him and the leftists under the Dummycratic Congress, we are farged. wait til ya get your W-2 next year and owe a sheetload of taxes because you are taxed for insurance so the 15% welfare sucking scumbags can get insurance, sheeit, they already get free farging healthcare. I wish we could send all Obama voters to Korea (North of course since they love commies).

Sorry James for teasin ya some, but that POS POTUS is the worst as you know.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hate wiping my Obama in the a.m. after a good cup of coffee. Then watching Pelosi ride the waves in the swirl with Boxer, Waxman and Reid following. POS SOBs.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I fixed the link...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Are'nt they ours to begin with? They should give them back to us for the blood we spilled.
            Chris

Comment

Good point Tejas.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Does it surprise any of you!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Come on November
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

It's rediculous ... not surprising .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

ALL STAND!!

Comment

Attached Files
                        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

LMAO @ Moonpie

Comment

That a good place for him, on a post, he don't know how to get down and he don't know what to do. This is where we vote you.

The Aussies put all of theirs (guns) in PVC pipes and buried them in their yards. Then the crime rate skyrocketed. Is it Sweeden that made it a law that everyone should not only own, and have ammo available but had to know how to use a weapon? That is where the crime rate is almost nil.

Comment

vote

Vote , vote , vote .

Comment

Working...
                              X