Licenses expired yesterday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licenses expired yesterday!!

Don't get caught without a new license-most all expired yesterday (including my dang TDL-yep, was Bday-I always get a special Bday present-expired hunt/fish license every year and this year dang TDL expired!!). I got mine online this a.m.-make sure ya print the receipt out and carry with you until original arrives in mail!! No tagging bull reds with temp license.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Thanks for the info. I forgot about it.

Comment

I got my license renewed Aug. 30th
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for reminding me robalo. i went out on the water for a little bit this morning and forgot all about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jt View Post
          thanks for reminding me robalo. I went out on the water for a little bit this morning and forgot all about it.
          Illegal!!!

Comment

Just back from The Great Black Hole for The Moonpie's Wallet..aka: Academy.
            $68.00 poorer.
            West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

+ $17 federal duck stamp!

Comment

Quack-next weekend-teal and gator opener-Cross canadian Ragweed at Anahuac gatorfest!!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

w00t w00t!!!

Comment

Just renewed on Monday, but when I looked at my license from last year it expired on July 31st. Oh well!!!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      Illegal!!!

LMAO....let me clarify;... "I went out on the water a little bit this morning"... looking for that legendary palm tree that robalo's buddy dumped out in the bay.

No reference to the actual sport of "fishing" .

Comment

You can purchase your licenses starting August 15 at Academy and not wait until the 30 th.
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Quit crying...... Mine was $245 Just went and got it, unlike some illegal roll'n folks around here!!!
                          AQUA PIMP
                          AQUA PIMP......
                          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                            Quit crying...... Mine was $245 Just went and got it, unlike some illegal roll'n folks around here!!!
                            AQUA PIMP
                            I'm glad I just fish. $40.

Happy B-day Robalo!
                            Honk if you love Jesus.
                            Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Aw man, I hate going to Wal Mart.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X