Oh no! here we go again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no! here we go again!

The Xfinity Discovery Hub is your resource for Xfinity product news, technology education, and more. Learn about TV, internet, home security, and more.

Another offshore rig blows up.

Something smells here.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Yep, I don't think these accidents are purely accidental - just like gulf of tonkin, pearl harbor and some others. Its all about agendas.

Comment

Naw, shoot, Mariner is sold to Apache-just waiting on SEC approvals, so likely a short timer losing his job farged up. Gee I hate to see this happen.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        Naw, shoot, Mariner is sold to Apache-just waiting on SEC approvals, so likely a short timer losing his job farged up. Gee I hate to see this happen.
        yep; and I do too.

Comment

I heard it was a glycol unit that exploded. All the wells are shut in is what I am hearing from my source. There are 7 wells on the platform all dry trees.
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

This is a bad event that has happened. All are safe and that is most important. I hope that there are no more accidents that is for sure.
            They like shiny spoons...

Comment

No spills and the damage appears to be fairly minor. The media oil-phobes won't get a chance to cry about spills on this one.

Comment

This is good new's.
                They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Working...
                X