labor day cookoff Manvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labor day cookoff Manvel

gonna have a cookoff in manvel friday nite thru saturday evening come by and say hi all FWE welcome pm me for directions
    MANVEL MOB

Mighty nice of ya-wish i could make it!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Get it Krunk!!!

Comment

Wheres it at? You got directions?
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
          Wheres it at? You got directions?
          pm me you know anyway!! hehehe
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by snake View Post
            Get it Krunk!!!
            bring it on carnalito!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Going to be a good one!
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

PM me directions Barham!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Send me a text with directions or address! I may drive down there for awhile after cleaning up the house...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hwy 6 and 1128 go north on 1128 turn left at first light then be looking on you right for the party.....

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      PM me directions Barham!
                      Am i going they cook with out me and my pit Reeltime what U talkin About!!!!!!!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well it's on we just took first place in the open dev. tonight with some white lump meat cRAB CAKE'S !

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          Well it's on we just took first place in the open dev. tonight with some white lump meat cRAB CAKE'S !
                          Cool i will be out for awhile tomorrow...save some busch
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Mighty nice of you .
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well we didn't do to good today all we placed in was papa salad!

Comment

Working...
                              X