Idiot in the yellow Haynie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot in the yellow Haynie

Ok, i dont get pissy much lol but yesterday I DID.

So, does anyone know the Idiot in the yellow haynie that needs to learn something about fishing and our bay?????

first off, he is fishing and just drops his rod overboard. We are watching him scrounge around under the water looking for his rod. He finally finds it and then gets up back in the boat, talks on the phone for a few minutes. Then he gets mad i guess and decides he is going to tear up the grass on the north shore by taking off from almost up to the grass shore. Doing donuts to get his boat up on plane. He certainly destroyed a large area of grass that is in one of the most productive spots

The next time someone takes off like that, Im chasing them down and teaching them a thing or two about taking care of our bay system.

Its a holiday weekend, So ive decided im going to NOT go fishing today just so I dont get upset with idiots.

That is all
    Capt. Thomas Barlow
    281-827-6815
    www.notoriousguideservice.com

Hey I was having a bad day I freaking dropped my fancy new rod. I was pissed and the guys at hayine said my boat would get up in 6". Well when i couldnt get up I just got pissed and finaly chewed a channel in that stupid grass and I got out of there.

J/K it was not me

Comment

That is exactly why I am at home this am! Too many idiots out there on weekends, but holiday are HORRIBLE!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I just got a new shotgun, going to wack some doves....
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

Yep, weekends and holidays take a lot of the peaceful relaxation of being on the water out of the picture when the number of idiots and yahoos out there increase . That and the increased number people charging around and sitting in your favorite fishing spot .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I have family in from out of town. Gotta run run an amateur guide service all weekend. Boom I may need to borrow your shotgun later so I can end my misery.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Lmao..as well,I do not go out on major holidays unless I am secluded from all others. Now I know that will not happen around here.
                They like shiny spoons...

Comment

Meh, you have to wait until after Labor Day to get the idiots get off the water. Send them back to work, school, hunting, and football.

The best part of the season is fixing to open up, and it'll take a few weeks for the grass beds to recover. It happens every year.

You should see some of the tracks the boats left in the mud over the summer, especially on a very low Neap Tide. I mean what were they doing, running mud buddies or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Texxan1 View Post
                    Ok, i dont get pissy much lol but yesterday I DID.

So, does anyone know the Idiot in the yellow haynie that needs to learn something about fishing and our bay?????

first off, he is fishing and just drops his rod overboard. We are watching him scrounge around under the water looking for his rod. He finally finds it and then gets up back in the boat, talks on the phone for a few minutes. Then he gets mad i guess and decides he is going to tear up the grass on the north shore by taking off from almost up to the grass shore. Doing donuts to get his boat up on plane. He certainly destroyed a large area of grass that is in one of the most productive spots

The next time someone takes off like that, Im chasing them down and teaching them a thing or two about taking care of our bay system.

Its a holiday weekend, So ive decided im going to NOT go fishing today just so I dont get upset with idiots.

That is all
                    You just need to chill out Thomas. You could become like me.... mellow, friendly, even helpful to others!
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

You could not pay me to be on the water Labor Day Weekend

Comment

I have seen about everything crazy out on the water. Or launching at the various ramps. I have seen fool's flying through the flats in cruisers. Then seeing them up in the ground leaning to starboard. Watched idiots rooster tailin up grass flats here and over in Tampa Bay. Chunk's of grass hurdling through the air. Called the marine patrol...to busy to respond. Then these moron's get away with it and keep on runnin. How about the one's that take new boats and land them onto a shell island..hmmmm. Yep the wacko's and the alcohol are a great mix on the water..nawwwww! It is a busy time for law enforcement on the water and off during these holiday's.
                        Stay Safe out there.
                        They like shiny spoons...

Comment

N shoreline

Thats a shame...I was wading on the north shoreline yesterday but didn't see that guy...it's one of the few places we have that kind of habitat in Galv...some people don't have a clue...I don't have to worry about tearing up the grass n my boat, even with the water as high as it was yesterday...I have to park and walk in to get next to the shoreline...unfortunately I may be out their with the family this weekend...going to find a spot, park it and soak some shrimp and have a few cold ones....

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                            You could become like me.... mellow, friendly, even helpful to others!
                            LOL! When pigs fly.
                            Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Deke you beat me too it...lmao............. kenny come clean the milk and cookies of the puter.
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X