X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. names Asian carp czar

See article link:

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/09/us-names-asian-carp-czar.html

Though our bicycle rider in chief named Goss to this position, the problem is pretty significant for Lake Michigan, if not the Great Lakes.

There has been an uproar on the Wisconsin side (my birth state) that Illinois would allow such a parasite to mess the lake up. Course the same can be said for what Illinois unleashed on the nation.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

lol
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

LMAO. Good one-carp and crap from the same state.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

The problem is there is always going to be one dummy that catches a carp and dumps it into lake michigan...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

or a bunch of dummies that elect a "crap" for POTUS.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X