Picture mail help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture mail help!!

I just bought a new phone and my plan has always had the picture mail feature. My old phone was "flashed" to give me Cricket service with my old #. This has been my # from the get go. With the old phone, any time someone would send me a pic, it would say you have a text from " you have a new multi-media message! View it now at my cricket .com." It comes from 866-274-2538 and it gives me a code to enter. Shouldn't it come up as a pic from the person that sent it.....or do I have to do some kind of set-up through my phone? The new phone is the same way......

Signed......Pissed in Pasadena
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Butt munch
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
      Butt munch
      Small bus rider!.....just sayin....
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

If you have a camera on the phone then you should be able to veiw picture messages. If not some phones do not allow it. I would call your carrier and talk with them.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          I just bought a new phone and my plan has always had the picture mail feature. My old phone was "flashed" to give me Cricket service with my old #. This has been my # from the get go. With the old phone, any time someone would send me a pic, it would say you have a text from " you have a new multi-media message! View it now at my cricket .com." It comes from 866-274-2538 and it gives me a code to enter. Shouldn't it come up as a pic from the person that sent it.....or do I have to do some kind of set-up through my phone? The new phone is the same way......

Signed......Pissed in Pasadena

crip ....crip
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

They rode the short bus!!

Comment

dont know much about cricket phones, id just take it by one of their stores..
              Boats and hoes.

Comment

You probably don't have a data plan when sending photos it takes up data and you need to have a MMS (multi media message) plan on your account in order to view & send photos in text messages or e-mails if your phone supports e-mail otherwise you have to log onto a website and punch in a pass code and user name to view an image 1/100th the size of your screen
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Atleast I can have a drivers license, and have a truck with a 2 inch ball.... just sayin....
                  Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Atleast I can have a drivers license, and have a truck with a 2 inch ball.... just sayin....
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Mike, Looks like you're getting a technology beatdown from the younguns...IJS.

happpens to me all the time, too!!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                          If that were me i would be gone to camp?
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Mike i had the same problem when i switched phones. I had to call them and give them the IMEI # off my new phone (inside under the battery) for things to clear up.
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

cricket ... cricket ... cricket

But it is true that you need email and a port to so you can upload pictures like for this Funny Farm Forum.

let's not confuse the boy with WYSIWYG, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X