X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this rod is for westendangler site

ok
    i have no choice but to do this.
    i have just recieved a new batch of rods that i can build either spin or spiral
    what i would like to do is to have someone have me build one of these either in a spin or a spiral at my regular custom price which is $250 plus $30 ship.
    now i will take $80 away for ship and a little for some expense and then i will send coe $200 in your behalf to help get the site back up and kinda on it's feet.
    now let me see who has the nads to help me pull this off ? now i will will build you one fine rod my friend just you and me will step forward to help coe out hell i tell you what the hell with it let's do 2 i will bite the bullet, now who is going to walk the walk with me, step up guy's let's do it.
    for
    stix
    i for got to mention that i just recieved today a brand new batch of west end decals for my west end customers, they be sharp looking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS; September 13, 2010, 05:33 PM.

hey billy I'll take you up on that deal if you can make it just like my other one

Comment

Originally posted by TRP 150 View Post
      hey billy I'll take you up on that deal if you can make it just like my other one
      ok
      but i must warn you " i have never made 2 alike yet" close but never the same give me a call and let's talk then you can decide ya or na.
      thank's from me and coe
      stix
      Attached Files

Comment

I'll call first chance I get maybe after lunch before i get time to sit down a little while

Comment

WTG TRP!!!! WTG Billy!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

This for west end

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            WTG TRP!!!! WTG Billy!
            THANKS DUDE
            THIS IS A NICE SITE AND COE IS OK "TO BE A YOUNG GUY" SO ME BEING AN OLD FART, I WANT TO HELP HIM OUT ALL THAT I CAN
            STIX
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X