Air sample part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air sample part II

Look in the sky!! The the vapor plane is back... all paid for bt Robalo's floodtax premiums.

Why do they need another sample?

yup he is a little west of me this time
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Naw, we all pay for it, except the welfare leeches-they get everything free thanks to our dummycratic gummint redistributing wealth.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by sfef84 View Post
        Why do they need another sample?

see this article:

They're studying wind flow in hurricanes.

Here is more from the NASA site. The flights go through Sept. 30th.

Last edited by Oleander Kayaker; September 15, 2010, 08:59 AM.
        At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I saw as well, this time it was not that big of a deal!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

The article states that without a pressure suit, at the 60,000 ft. altitude, the pilots blood would boil.

Robalo is standing at elevation 10, in Sea Isle.

Just sayin.

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Naw, we all pay for it, except the welfare leeches-they get everything free thanks to our dummycratic gummint redistributing wealth.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Jamaica Beach, not Sea Isle, where during Ike the Mayor is a human being instead of a stupid trust fund baby that wouldn't let folks in-Lyda the Liar.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thank GOD they didn't take an air sample downwind of Robalo's house!

In that location the malodorous methane levels are toxic to all known life forms.

Think of the restrictions we would have to contend with!
                West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Sorry, my error.
                  I got past the roadblocks by flashing my state engineering license. You can ride with me, if there is ever a next time. The dead cows were still piled up on FM 3005 when I drove to the West Side.

Jamaica Beach, not Sea Isle, where during Ike the Mayor is a human being instead of a stupid trust fund baby that wouldn't let folks in-Lyda the Liar.

Comment

We got in thanks to Mayor Pierson-and also got to brother's place at Sea isle with just some stares by DPS. The dead cows and the high sand, plus blocked streets by debris was a little different, and that sailboat across my other brother's driveway (that sat there for weeks because some yankee that owned it dint wanna move it)-I was gonna drag it but mast was next to power lines!

I hope folks remember what Bill (Ken Lay's Buddy) White did to Houston when Rita threatened the coast when they go vote for Governor!! Seems like folks forgot how he called for evac when I sat at the pool watching all the folks pack and leave-heck, even a Helo landed at the Post Oak Y and picked up a woman and her daughter-I had maybe 15 minutes w/o power and got a great suntan by the pool while folks got stranded for hours/even days because White is an idiot.

Comment

Agreed. I pulled out the shotgun (we didn't leave for Rita either), cause of the roving gangs (prospective looters) that were pacing down the middle of our street. I was more nervous of that, than the dang storm. Go, Perry.

I hope folks remember what Bill (Ken Lay's Buddy) White did to Houston when Rita threatened the coast when they go vote for Governor!! Seems like folks forgot how he called for evac when I sat at the pool watching all the folks pack and leave-heck, even a Helo landed at the Post Oak Y and picked up a woman and her daughter-I had maybe 15 minutes w/o power and got a great suntan by the pool while folks got stranded for hours/even days because White is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X