Redfish - Whiskey Island, LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dn17:

My neighbor did about 2 years ago I think-he was in the surf-scared the crud outta him with reds and sharks all around. There was pics of some folks off Freeport also that got into the school by boat-lotta broken lines.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

i seen herds of them come down bryan beach before a few times not nearly that size Walker is the man on the pics!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

That is of the chain!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by dn17 View Post
          have any of you guys out there seen anything like that around galveston/matagorda?
          Not uncommon at all off of Galveston. At least once or twice a summer we come across schools like that. We normally run the other way!

A about a month ago a friend came upon a school off of Bolivar. They saw a few fish busting the water and trolled over to the area and both guys on the boat chunked topwaters and both hooked up. When they did, the entire school came to the top and it was Redfish as far as you could see down the beach. The guy with him is from Louisiana and he estimated the school to have at least 10,000 fish. The two they hooked up were slot fish but it appeared most were bulls. They had pushed a giant school of pogies right upon the beach and were fixing to get after it.

Gater

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            i seen herds of them come down bryan beach before a few times not nearly that size Walker is the man on the pics!
            You got that right nice pics, cool!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

WOW that's a holebunch of redfish thanks for the pics and thanks CCA for making it possible to still have redfish

Comment

Working...
              X