Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I am so glad I came across this club. I just wanted to put it out there that I appreciate everyones help on here. I also want to gives a thanks to Coe. You have done a great job here and I know we don't know each other personally yet, but we will. As for everyone else I say thanks and look forward to having a bunch more fun with you guys and gals.
    Thanks
    Michael

welcome from stix

hi guy
    and welcome to westend i know you will like this site and the guy's that here, i have never met anyone living in fla it's a long drive just to have a cold one but they treat me just like a texan
    now for a little spam as you prolly know i build a pretty nice custom rod and if i can ever be of any help to ya just give me a call even if ya just want to chat about the building of you a rod, you are under no pressure, but i can tell ya this if you want to give it some thought here's $50 buck's off your first custom billystix spiralstix.
    tight lines and enjoy the board.
    stix
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
      i am so glad i came across this club. I just wanted to put it out there that i appreciate everyones help on here. I also want to gives a thanks to coe. You have done a great job here and i know we don't know each other personally yet, but we will. As for everyone else i say thanks and look forward to having a bunch more fun with you guys and gals.
      Thanks
      michael
      me too !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to have good members on the board.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You got it Mike lots of good folks on here!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Especially you Deano. You gave me advice on how to cook those briskets. Thanks buddy!

Comment

2X thanks for a great site

Comment

Working...
              X