Finally back on the Island...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back on the Island...

I haven't been down there in maybe a month. This new business is keeping me busy but I am NOT complaining about that! Hoping to get down there this evening in time for a quick recon but I doubt that will happen...probably just gas the boat and play with my tackle.

Been reading the few surf reports on here and seems like with the east wind the last few days the green water would be all the way in and the surf would be smoking. Seen some of the reports but they were just kind of so so. Anybody hammering 'em at all in the surf? If that's on I will hit the surf in the mornings and north shoreline in the evenings.

Who else will be on the water this weekend?

Oh yeah...and I plan on hitting all of Robalo's spots too before he gets there!
    sigpic

The kid I had in the boat last Saturday was chumming the Redfish Hole for ya Brad! Buddy's son imbibed a little too much on Friday night-we did catch 7 trout off the deck and Mark and my brother Jim beat us to the redfish hole and they had 5 nice ones and 1 keeper red-lotta dinks also.

Good luck-leave me some!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'll see you Saturday...be over at Mark's...
      sigpic

Comment

Glad the new business is going well Brad. Sometimes you have to take off just to clear the head.

Comment

Good luck,LOL Robalos holes's are empty!!!!!!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
          X