No announcement yet.

Brrrr!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have this figured out now! Dad sends son to school...... Dad sends money to son to pay bills...... Son buys Waterloo fishing rods

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

When JT and I were in skuol, we dun bouht beer and whizkee-kind of shows now I be gessin. Bet TTU is buying firewood today.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
        I think I have this figured out now! Dad sends son to school...... Dad sends money to son to pay bills...... Son buys Waterloo fishing rods

AQUA PIMP
        At least he's got his priorties right!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I've often wondered if you can still major in foosball and billards down at The University; and study at the Keg or Greenhouse when you needed to.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post

AQUA PIMP
            Haha! Shhhhhh

Comment

Working...
            X