No announcement yet.

Daily News Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cat coat, while a great idea, may result in the PETA and cat lovers (such as the Toll Booth Trolls) chasing you down, threatening your life and home and forcing you to move from Galveston-just as they did to the bird saver, feral cat killer.

Further, I got threatened with a slander suit by the "friends" of the troll booth cat fancier, short-changer, money taker but they cannot disprove a fact-although they did make the threat. My original comments were published in the "Letters to the Editor" of GDN but were edited and Dolph apparently deleted the statement regarding them being likely the richest county employees in the State of Texas since generally short-change you if handing a large bill (which ya get single dollars back instead 5s and 10s) and no receipts and why not an audit of their collections. My letter asked why can't I bring my pets to work-Why can a county employee take paid county time to feed cats at work when I'd be fired for bringing "Patches" to work and letting her defacate and urinate all over the office, not to mention allergic reactions by co-workers.

I hate cats and troll booths-one will suck the breath outta a baby and the other will suck your money outta your wallet! (yep, my East Texas Godmother told me about the breath sucking cats - may she rest in peace).

Ooopps, off topic. Geez, Moonpie-ya had to bring up them dang cats and trolls. BTW, I don't own a cat.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Ice
      sigpic

Comment

How about an Oxygen System from Capt. Thomas! (Texxan1) Every boat needs one if they want to keep their fish and or bait alive all day!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

How about FishWestEnd.com every angler that comes to Galveston should know about it. Amanda you should do an article on us
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            The cat coat, while a great idea, may result in the PETA and cat lovers (such as the Toll Booth Trolls) chasing you down, threatening your life and home and forcing you to move from Galveston-just as they did to the bird saver, feral cat killer.

Further, I got threatened with a slander suit by the "friends" of the troll booth cat fancier, short-changer, money taker but they cannot disprove a fact-although they did make the threat. My original comments were published in the "Letters to the Editor" of GDN but were edited and Dolph apparently deleted the statement regarding them being likely the richest county employees in the State of Texas since generally short-change you if handing a large bill (which ya get single dollars back instead 5s and 10s) and no receipts and why not an audit of their collections. My letter asked why can't I bring my pets to work-Why can a county employee take paid county time to feed cats at work when I'd be fired for bringing "Patches" to work and letting her defacate and urinate all over the office, not to mention allergic reactions by co-workers.

I hate cats and troll booths-one will suck the breath outta a baby and the other will suck your money outta your wallet! (yep, my East Texas Godmother told me about the breath sucking cats - may she rest in peace).

Ooopps, off topic. Geez, Moonpie-ya had to bring up them dang cats and trolls. BTW, I don't own a cat.
            Dude you do get fired up dont'cha, I like that.

The real truth about cats and new borns is a cat will sit on a new borns stomach looking for warmth and a soft place to sleep. Infants diaphrams will still be developing for quite some time so babys use they're stomach muscles to breath and a cat sitting on the bably is to heavy for the baby to breathe and its sad but it is very true, a cat can unintentionaly, easily smother a baby
            They might as well be breath suckers, same effect.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Since it can't come from Academy or Walley-Wallet-Word I would load up
              on the cool stuff carried at Marburgers in Seabrook then I walk next door to Whataburgers and get a #2 with a Coke.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

X2 on what Coe said! Article needed!

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                How about FishWestEnd.com every angler that comes to Galveston should know about it. Amanda you should do an article on us
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
                X