No announcement yet.

Saturday Snapper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was there earlier-musta depleted-I remember when they finally laid about a 5-7 mile flowline over to 272 area for it.

Another "Thanks Azzhole" to that POS Obama under the new BOEM (formerly MMS) and the new "policy" to permanently P&A all T&A wells now-we're gonna lose a lot of old temporarily abandoned wells which are a lot of old wells and platforms. Dang enviro crapola. I guess we'll just "Blow in the Wind" at 6 times the current electricity prices-that's the doomasses goal for 2011-just like ObamaCare-it will be well thought out, massaged, debated and worked on for many, many months before coming out of Committee for vote (yeah, right, try crammed up our rears without even being read-stupid jerks and morons-vote-vote em out on their butt-you know the same place they cram the POS legislation up you). Fargin congress and executive branch. Whoops, there I go agin.....

Yep, I'll check p. 57 of Islander-Thanks!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've caught blackfin between 10 and 15 miles out. No kiddin.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Yer from Lou Iz Zee Anna-ya sure they weren't Lil Tunnys? ha ha-just messing wit ya Cher.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X