November 2 is approaching!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 2 is approaching!!

National and local elections are November 2. Time to get out and vote. IMO, you are free to vote for whoever you want, but if you support Obama and his cronies, please remember to pay my share of all the new taxes imposed by that worthless and worst POTUS ever. Even Jimmy Carter (Windfall Profits Tax-only targeted oil-the following year after passge, AT&T had the largest profits of any corporation ever-and AT&T was a government "allowed" monopoly back then-Exxon wasn't a monopoly and never has been) looks good when compared to BHO.

Further, before you vote, read this link below (from Burleson Cooke Law Firm Energy Matters Weekly Newsletter). You will have nothing but CHANGE left soon since all your money will be spent on basic neccessities (food, water, transportation-including BOAT fuel) in 2011 and forward. Everything is tied to oil and gas; electricity will cost 6 times what it does in 2010.

Obama says he’ll pursue energy policy overhaul, targets fossil fuels
    The President signals an intention to throw his full weight behind efforts to overhaul the nation's energy and climate change policies in 2011. That includes, he said, pursuing an energy strategy that “begins to address all facets of our overreliance on fossil fuels,"

If his group of morons-you know, the same ones that pushed ObamaCare up our rears, push this crap upon us, plan on being a welfare slug-you'll make more money and live better than a hard-working, taxpaying US Citizen.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

It will be very simple for me. I walk in, punch the "R" and walk out. The last good "D" was Bob Bullock and he's been gone a very long time now. And by the way, third party candidates are a complete waste of your vote and usually just helps insure that the "D" gets in.

Comment

Originally posted by shutout View Post
      It will be very simple for me. I walk in, punch the "R" and walk out. The last good "D" was Bob Bullock and he's been gone a very long time now. And by the way, third party candidates are a complete waste of your vote and usually just helps insure that the "D" gets in.
      thats for sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Where is Ronald Reagan when you need him...? I want him back NOW...!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Bumper sticker on my truck says, "Reagan For President".
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

For those voting in Harris County, please use early voting.

Voting machines will be rationed and some voting places consolidated with others on election day.

As ya'll may know, the fire trap that was housing the election equipment, burnt down with the equipment (bummer).

Also, whatever county you do vote in, thank the election workers. They perform an honorable service, for very little pay, and it's not much fun to do.

signed: a Harris County election judge (the wife and me too)
            Last edited by Oleander Kayaker; September 29, 2010, 10:03 PM.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
            X