Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corky?

Here he is!

There is more pics on the old mavica but I've got to find the cord and download the pics..

And I watered down the bedding and turned it into a powder.
    Attached Files
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

He looks like He is standing in feed. If You need to gain a little weight before the weigh ins put some table salt in His feed and give Him plenty water. I raised 2 1975 & '76 and it worked well. Good looking hawg fo sho'
    Beandaddy

Comment

Originally posted by Beandaddy View Post
      He looks like He is standing in feed. If You need to gain a little weight before the weigh ins put some table salt in His feed and give Him plenty water. I raised 2 1975 & '76 and it worked well. Good looking hawg fo sho'
      Beandaddy

It's not feed. It's pelleted bedding which when watered down absorbs and expands and when it drys out it's kind of like saw dust. Very easy to clean compared to wood shavings.

And he's put on some weight since this pic was taken. I weighed him last night and he was 68 lbs even.
      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Primer its your bius> but i would get that bowling ball out of there ,when he noses down to play with it it makes im arch his back and you dont want him building muscles in that form.But your looking good bud !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

The best advice I can give is to not get attached to him. He will eat good for someone!

Comment

Yeah , I couldn't do it ..... I'm too far removed from the country life . I like my pork packaged .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X