No announcement yet.

Anyone Fishing Saturday?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mallardslayer-you been really studying-this was last weekend!! Good going!

Mallardslayer:

Peter (aggie) got the bed last Saturday (31st) and left for CS. If you see a white 2002 F150 with a king bed in it, help him unload it-he's a sharp kid and good guy. BTW, a sheep is a female sheep-a ram is the male-woulda thunk you knew that being in CS and all!! Good schools = good fun (not ou of course). Hope you ace that test. (notice I used maroon font color-go ags!)Remember, school may seem hard, but it's simple compared to when you get out-that's one of the reasons I went for 6 years-was almost too much fun!!! and beer, and whiskey and w.....
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Isn't a female sheep a ewe?

This thread confuses me....

Comment

Now I'm confused-of course we'll need an aggie to splain it all to us-that is ewe and me at least.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Be careful with the sheep with brands,they kick.A&M safe sex
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Awesome...that was a good one. Robolo...in Houston for awhile now...graduated four years ago. Obviously I wasn't a Ag major since I called a ewe a "female sheep" ha ha

Last weekend, eh? Yeah, I've had my head in a book for awhile now!

Comment

Working...
            X