Fishing buddy needed Tomorrow Tuesday 10/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing buddy needed Tomorrow Tuesday 10/5

I was going to go out and fish West tomorrow from Fat Boys, but the two guys I was going out there with both had things come up last minute. Anyone heading out tomorrow? We can take my boat or yours. If nobody else goes I will just be sticking around Seabrook since I will be fishing by myself I don't want to venture out in West.

Sorry Jeremy, in Austin this week.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'm working nights, but if you get down there about sun up, I'll sleep in till about 10 or so and meet you down at FB's...you might have the boat in the water by then!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Can you fish the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          I'm working nights, but if you get down there about sun up, I'll sleep in till about 10 or so and meet you down at FB's...you might have the boat in the water by then!
          lol smart guy go ahead and meet me there. I will be there.

Originally posted by mjh View Post
          Can you fish the weekend?
          Yes I am fishing tomorrow and the tourney on Saturday. I am going to be launching out of Fay Boys at 6 tomorrow morning. My neighbor is going with me so there is room for another if anyone still wants to go.

Comment

Wish I could make it. Been out of the office for a week. Will be available later this week.
            Last edited by corndog; October 4, 2010, 08:46 PM.
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
              Wish I could make it. Been out of the office for a week. Will be available later this week.
              Are you fishing the tourney?

Comment

Jeremy, I would love to go, but I am grounded with work. You should have a great day.

Comment

I would go, but I am tied up all day tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X