For You Power Pole Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For You Power Pole Guys

If there is any doubt how tough this simple machinery is, then watch this video.

Last edited by WestEndAngler; October 5, 2010, 10:41 AM. Reason: Embedding Video

Good stuff

Comment

I need one in a bad way ..... proabably at the end of the year ....

There is a guy up in Spring that sells them and does the install for the best price ....

I blieve it's Glenn with Custome Marine

For $1,100 out the door including install you can get the sportsman model in a 6' ....
      ($895 + $200)

He has done two boats for the family and both looked real good
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
        I need one in a bad way ..... proabably at the end of the year ....

There is a guy up in Spring that sells them and does the install for the best price ....

I blieve it's Glenn with Custome Marine

For $1,100 out the door including install you can get the sportsman model in a 6' ....
        ($895 + $200)

He has done two boats for the family and both looked real good
        That is the best price I've seen!

I never realized how useful my Power Pole is. I hardly ever touch my old anchor.

Comment

Talk to James about install Bryan... He works over at Boat Right and has put hundreds of those things on! Might be able to save you some $$$ on install / labor if he does it on the side.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Will refer to this thread in the next few months when I decide to get one. Thanks for the Inforamtion.
            NoBama

Comment

Great video Albert!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Impressed
                Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

When I got my first and only present boat , I did the snag the powerpole under the walk ramp test . It didn't fair too well .... pink hydraulic fluid pumping in the air like a severed artery , then falling limply down . Don't do that .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X