Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topwater Action

A few things:

1)It may just be me, but it seems like the smaller trout, 15-20 inchers, are fighting like mad lately on a topwater. Lately the blurps, smacks, boils snap crackle and pops are insane. I have been catching trout that, based on the noises and drag pull, seem like trophies but are little guys.

2)The hot pink skitterwalk has been DEMOLISHING lately. I had heard of people "retiring" lures and never knew why they would do such a thing, but I'm considering the concept. I bought the HP skitterwalk 3 days ago and the lamination has already been ripped off and looks like it has been run through a cotton gin.

3) This is new/s to me: Lately when putting the net on a trout, there is frequently a Red swimming along, side by side with the trout. I wish the red had hit the topwater (Have yet to catch a red on topwater), but thought it was interesting. Anyone seen the same thing?

The Topwater Bible - Captain Greg Francis

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yep......They are feeling their oats now!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yip, today and yesterday was some of the best action I have seen in West Bay in a while.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Them fish are fatting up for winter!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Topwater fish are like a sore dick, can't be beat!

Comment

lol

Comment

Nice going!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Got to love the top action.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yes sir

Comment

Pink skitterwalk rocks

Comment

yes... yes it does

The skitterwalk series is pulling me away from Hedon when it comes to anything bigger than a SS jr

Comment

Working...
                        X