Courtesy-not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtesy-not!

I headed to Sea Isle yesterday afternoon about 2:30 to put Robalo in lift. Some guy in a Whaler with kids was putting down the main canal entrance, so not wanting to wake them and push em into more mud (tide was low and 2.4' water) so I dropped plane and had to putt in. Some azzholey in a Sea Hunt blasts by, wakes the crap outta me and the whaler I was putting behind. Hey Sea Hunt azzholey-I was putting because I didn't want to be a jerk like you and I dint want to wake the heck outta a boat loaded with little kids-next time drop plane and that way my motors aren't digging mud after ya wake the crapola outta me. I didn't wake the Whaler because I was being nice-you need to learn that.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Tell them Jerry. That crap is unacceptable!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I wouldn't have slowed down Jerry... when I'm in the Robalo I will not come off plane unless there is something in my path. With the low tides we had this weekend I wouldn't have dreamed of it. I see tubers being pulled out of the channels all the time these parents are idiots! It's a BOAT LANE not a cocktail cruise zone and what happens when your kid falls off do you pull a 180 in the channel increasing risks of having an incident? Put the kids in the boat until you get out to your tubing spot. Power out like every other boater. Some boats don't have the luxury of coming off plane in certain channels!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The whaler guy was goofy not being on plane-he was 2 markers from no wake/entrance and I was planed and figured WTH why wake the helloutta them, so I powered down and trimmed up -I was about 75 yards from Sea Isle entrance and 15 yards behind whaler when Sea Hunt blasted by-I dint yell or wave at em, but was so close to entrance I thought the Sea Hunt would power down-he was 30' in front of whaler when he entered canals. I agree as to the tubers and cruisers-the whaler dude shoulda been planed but wasn't and I just dint want to throw a 2' wake in 2.3' of water-I wasn't churning mud until the Sea Hunt made my engines/boat bounce and dig in and stick some-we were close enuf that he coulda putted the last 50 yards-just to be nice. The whaler passed him in the main canal-he was that close to entrance when passed us.

There was some guys in a 20' newer style Robalo that did a 180 in front of me in main canal when I was going out Friday eve and then they putted past first channel marker before planing-I was gonna blast by them but figure they knew I had to power up or putt 200 yards and they hit the gas. I will try not to wake someone if possible, but agree, we can't be nice to idiots-most of the time they will not learn and just are a hindrance to us.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Now there messen with you Jerry,LOL
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

LOL at the "cocktail cruise zone" reference. thats funny!

Comment

robalo back in high school:

Comment

Bwhahahaha @ JT's video
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

How appropriate for JT's 1000th post and yep-ya better watch out for Hall Monitor "ROBALO"-I'll bust a cap in ya!! Slow down, fly right or pay the consequences MoFo's!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X