Fishing Guide recommendation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Guide recommendation!

Hi folks - We had the pleasure of going out with Capt. Thomas Barlow of Notorious Guide Services this Sunday for a jetty trip. We had an absolutely fantastic day. We went out with 2 adults and 2 kiddos (ages 9 and 11) and Thomas did a fantastic job making sure that we all had a great time. He spent a lot of time trying to make sure that our son, Nick, caught a shark which was his dream. He got us into a big school of sharks and we had a great time. Nick caught his first shark, which was his dream come true. Thanks, Thomas, for giving us such a special day. We couldn't have asked for a better guide or a better day! We recommend him highly...if you're looking for a guide, you couldn't ask for anyone better.

Capt. Thomas Barlow
    281-827-6815
    www.notoriousguideservice.com

He's one of three on here that we highly recommend! Thomas, Greg & Steve are all great guides. There are many more out there too! Congrats on a successful trip Thomas sure knows his stuff and glad it was a memorable trip, that's all that matters!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Congrats on a great trip
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

he's always fun to fish with.
        michelle

Comment

Nice job Capt. Glad to hear ya'll had a good day.

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Good job Thomas
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thomas is good people.

Comment

It must be nice to receive a positive feedback like that. Congratulations Captain.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Thomas is top notch ... but he won't let me back on his boat, neither will AP ..... I have the curse of the Black Pearl .....
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Thanks guys.. I had a great time, looking forward to going with you guys again.

and NO MUDDSKIPPER, your NEVER allowed on my boat again.. OR gregs for that matter. BAD JUJU Lol
                    Capt. Thomas Barlow
                    281-827-6815
                    www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Texxan1 View Post
                      Thanks guys.. I had a great time, looking forward to going with you guys again.

and NO MUDDSKIPPER, your NEVER allowed on my boat again.. OR gregs for that matter. BAD JUJU Lol
                      can I still get on your boat capt? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X