Club Meeting Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Meeting Yesterday

Had a good turnout yesterday thanks to Jeremy for hooking up the 100 free wings. Billy StiX & I have talked and we are going to be putting together something exciting for the next club meeting! You will not want to miss it!!! More details to come
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

It was fun!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
      It was fun!
      We'll need a different waitress next time....or one that knows what's going on.
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
          We'll need a different waitress next time....or one that knows what's going on.
          She couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Try twin peaks sometime! I went to twin peaks last night for dinner and to watch the game when I realized that I was supposed to be on the other side of the freeway. Sorry Cole.
            "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
            boom

Comment

Showed up late then went to TwinPeaks.......dang!!! Only prob for me was they don't sell BudSelect.......but the babes are....Caliente'

Comment

En fuego?
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Had a good turnout yesterday thanks to Jeremy for hooking up the 100 free wings. Billy StiX & I have talked and we are going to be putting together something exciting for the next club meeting! You will not want to miss it!!! More details to come
                  hi guy's
                  coe and myself had a talk about my idea that i had posted earlier, he felt like what i wanted to do was an excellent idea so after a brief discussion the following has been created "Special Edition BillyStiX & FWE Rod? " i can't show you any thing at this time due to the fact that i just completed the rod and the threads are wet, but tomorrow after work i will take a variety of photos and make a new post for your viewing pleasure, i had planned on making some changes for next year but just was not sure how far i wanted to go, this proto type rod that i have just built will leave me with many avaliable option's for my customers allowing me to still give you the customer a true custom rod, the new west end angler rod that you will get to see at the next meeting and any time before that if you can catch up with coe.
                  i can't list now all the avaliable option's that you will have offered on this new "west end custom billystix spiral" or spin rod but i can tell you this all rods will be totally custom built and all will be hand crafted just as before, only difference you can now select a little less "bling" and more sdbtle.
                  talk to you guy's tomorrow eve"you don't want to miss this trust me it's a first for billystix custom rods
                  stix
                  "i can't believe i built it?"
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS; October 23, 2010, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Nice Billy, thanks.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      En fuego?
                      Si !!!

Comment

Thanks Jeremy for the wings.

Comment

Working...
                        X