Kenny..heres your fishing report!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny..heres your fishing report!!!

Me, A.P., and Muddskipper got up at the crack of dawn at about 9:15 a.m. after about 4 hours of sleep.

We got to our lst spot at about 9:45 and jumped right in after getting our a$sss soaking wet on the 5 minute bote ride around the corner from sea isle.

After grinding it out for about 20 minutes we decided to call it a day and headed back in on the 5 minute bote ride back.

All in all a great fishing trip. We may have set a first last night, by getting cut off and then thrown out of our own bar at the marina. AP chummed in the back yard last night BUT...nobody suffered any serious injuries. You know its a long night when the last thing you want at noon today is a beer.

Sit tight Kenny, it may awhile before we generate another fishing report.

jt

Great report-excellent details. How big were the chunks in the yard? Did ya save em for "chum"?

You should of had Moonpie serve ya breakfast-a cold Coors Light and a tortilla!! that would have staved off the hangover at least (at least for an hour that is!!).

Sad day when you get tossed out of your own bar!! I hoped ya walked the tab like Bryan always does-well actually he just says "put it on JT's tab".
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Im not sure if Im hung over or just tired .... my liver is pi$$ed at me, that I know for sure .....

That, and I think this guy was at the bar last night....
      FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Opps this guy
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Sounds like a fun time.... thanks for the report !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Bryan:

That may resemble me, but I never wear a bowtie!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
              Opps this guy
              Thats classic!!! and so true.

Comment

I think yall should have called for "Bambulance".

Sunntbeach-there's the Village People guy again!!

Comment

Ha Ha JT is being hacked!!

Comment

Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      Me, A.P., and Muddskipper got up at the crack of dawn at about 9:15 a.m. after about 4 hours of sleep.

We got to our lst spot at about 9:45 and jumped right in after getting our a$sss soaking wet on the 5 minute bote ride around the corner from sea isle.

After grinding it out for about 20 minutes we decided to call it a day and headed back in on the 5 minute bote ride back.

All in all a great fishing trip. We may have set a first last night, by getting cut off and then thrown out of our own bar at the marina. AP chummed in the back yard last night BUT...nobody suffered any serious injuries. You know its a long night when the last thing you want at noon today is a beer.

Sit tight Kenny, it may awhile before we generate another fishing report.

jt
                      Great report.......I can't wait to read the first Columbian duck hunting report!
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

omg, the avatars are great. thanks for the report. no pics?
                        michelle

Comment

Thanks for the report...most agreeable.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

That is exactly the report I was expecting!
                            sigpic
                            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

It's light SSW @ 8 this morning.
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X