No announcement yet.

Crawfish Boil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flavor gets a chance to completely soak into the meat.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
      The flavor gets a chance to completely soak into the meat.
      WTH kind of answer is that you NCA("Nancy Coon Arse")....the meat cools, thus contracting and pulling the flavor into it.

And bite me Mike!

Signed,

A Texas Horses Arse
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I went for the practical answer, not the scientific one. When are you coming out to the camp? I need a place to sit down and pee.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I went for the practical answer, not the scientific one. When are you coming out to the camp? I need a place to sit down and pee.
          Only a Nancy would need to SIT DOWN to pee!
          Only day I have would be this Sunday...if y'all are going down, gimme a shout and i can tell my side of that story!
          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

We'll be workin' Sunday 'til around 4pm. You never answer your phone anyway. You call me and we'll pick you up. - Sandy

Comment

Thinking about yakkin over, but I will call to make sure y'all are still going. I still need to rip the back deck up.
              We'll be workin' Sunday 'til around 4pm. You never answer your phone anyway. You call me and we'll pick you up. - Sandy
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Working...
              X