whose fishin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whose fishin?

since deer season is opening this weekend how many are staying and fishing? ill be going solo saturday and sunday so if anybody wants a tag along let me know, or if you want to join me.

tight lines,
    taylor

I will be Monday when I get back from Chicago.I'm glad it's deer season clears the bay out on the weekends.

Comment

I'll be at da camp, so far I'll be alone. I should be fishin' a fair bit myself. If you're around SLP, come on by.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I wanna go try for some flounder in the bolivar pocket sunday morn Im working sat....where you headed ?

Comment

most likely around jamaica beach but im down to go wherever. ill prolly stop by the pass for alittle while to visit some friends at the rv park there

Comment

Originally posted by troutchaser213 View Post
            most likely around jamaica beach but im down to go wherever. ill prolly stop by the pass for alittle while to visit some friends at the rv park there
            PM your cell# again...lost a few numbers since the new phone replacement, when we went to the surf.

Comment

I'm a going fishing but will be in east mattie.....

Comment

I'll be fishing. Today looks great but have a little work to do around the house. Will fish Jones again this afternoon, maybe diversionary too. Tomorrow I intend to make a longer run, maybe confederate reef, maybe even to the ship channel. Hopefully Sunday I'll be catching some snappers. I never hunt opening weekend. In my experience the deer aren't moving yet. I'll go around Christmas.

Comment

It east matty for me too.

Comment

I'll be out somewhere chasing Trout.

AQUA PIMP
                    AQUA PIMP......
                    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Not I, my mako is in line for maint. before I take it out for the 1st time. Was planning to though.
                      NoBama

Comment

Working...
                      X