Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates - Errors - MUST READ!!!

All, please post any issues you have on this thread. First of all:

If you registered after 8/11/2010 YOU MUST RE-REGISTER sorry our database got corrupted and we lost a portion of the users

We will be working on the formatting and styles so please be patient.. If you notice anything wrong don't send me a PM post it here so all can see and all can chime in!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Looks like I can not re-import any users Avatar images so re-upload as necessary. Sorry.

Comment

the new format looks all jumbled up on my blackberry

I don't know how it looks at home but it has letters all mixed up on the thread titles on my phone
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

We haven't even started messing with the mobile side of the website. I am just trying to get all the old posts off of "guest" so that people can search threads easily...

Comment

looks wierd to me?
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

wow and my post count got chopped in half? lol

Comment

me 2

Comment

because 1/2 of your posts are now listed as "guest" I am trying to fix this... Lurefisher 1/2 of your posts were listed as "BS" and therefore the database thought for the sake of all other users it would just opt to leave them out lol

Comment

I cant login to the home page, I hd to go to forums and sign in there. When I go back to the home page i still cant login. Growing pains I guess.
                  NoBama

Comment

Originally posted by PasadenaMan View Post
                    I cant login to the home page, I hd to go to forums and sign in there. When I go back to the home page i still cant login. Growing pains I guess.
                    Me too...
                    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      because 1/2 of your posts are now listed as "guest" I am trying to fix this... Lurefisher 1/2 of your posts were listed as "BS" and therefore the database thought for the sake of all other users it would just opt to leave them out lol
                      HEHE yeh i just try to keep the edge on barham,so hit me with that green again im down lol!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                        I'm glad that all of my hard work paid off! I've probably flagged 98% of his posts as BS.

.....on a side note, it's a little more difficult to navigate around here now.
                        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

You know you wouldnt do with out me 007!!!!

Comment

It will take some gettin used to wheres the greenies and reddies?
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

You dont see them? same spot!

Comment

Working...
                              X