H2O Mettle on sale for $25!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2O Mettle on sale for $25!!

$24.99 while supplies last at Academy til November 20. Best bang for the buck on a reel out there!

edit.....they're 1/2 price...normally $49.95
    Last edited by 007; November 14, 2010, 07:52 PM.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

You gonna get 12 one for every month.....lol..That is cheap!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'm going tomorrow!!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
        I'm going tomorrow!!
        let me know if you find them!I might be by the pearland store Monday or tuesday!
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks, 007! That's in my price range!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

After seeing Mike use it, I'm impressed with the reel. I need to hit it.....

Comment

Heck for what 1 of my reels cost...I could get 35 of these,sounds like a good deal!!!!!!

Comment

Not a bad reel for the price. I still have one that I use for stragglers on my boat.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'll go see if they have any left during lunch. Might buy one to try out.

Comment

Academy Galveston is out. They should have some coming on the Wednesday truck for sale on Thursday.
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Pasadena is out.
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I didn't find any either.

Comment

The stores are getting them in ones and twos, maybe once a week. When they arrive they fly out the door. When I phoned the Westheimer/Voss store, they sold the two they got yesterday, within an hour or so of them arriving. The clerk looked up the total supply (about 100) that will be distributed to all the stores.

Unless you are there when the truck arrives, lots of luck.
                          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

make friends with the guy in charge of the fishing dept. You will be amazed at what you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                              make friends with the guy in charge of the fishing dept. You will be amazed at what you can get.
                              The fellow unloading the truck is putting my name on the next one to come in.

At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X