Christmas On The Bayou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas On The Bayou

I know many of you don't live close to Baytown but if you are out this way on Dec.4 stop by to see our annual church boat parade and if you want to put your boat in the parade here's all the information. It get's a little bigger each year and we have a good time.

Saturday, December 4 at 6 p.m. will be our fourth annual Christmas On The Bayou boat parade. Come watch a parade of boats decorated with Christmas lights sail down the bayou by CBUMC. Enjoy hot chocolate and other refreshments. This event is open to the community so invite your friends and neighbors. Registration will begin on Monday November 1. Registration is $10 and is open to everyone. Boats will launch from Roseland Park. Deadline to register boats is Monday, November 29. If you would like to register your boat in the parade please call the church office at 281-427-4754 or email Elizabeth
    A Little deeper in debt.

Sounds like a fun time.Enjoy
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

It's tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Couple of pic's of my boat in the parade last night.

Attached Files
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Looks good Willie...why don't you meet me at my house tonight and help string some lights? If I'm not there, go ahead and start without me, I should be along....sometime!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I don't do houses, Bah! Humbug!
            A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Working...
            X