B&L Manufacturing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&L Manufacturing

Is he back in business? His website doesn't have the Mirrolure links like it use to after the sell. Its also different than what it was before the sell.

Fast properties information right at your finger tips

It looks like its the December 2001 website page.

went by there last week there were no cars at his house the buzzer was still there.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I've been wondering the same thing. Wouldn't mind picking up some of his tails.

So is he making lures still? I know there were a few models he didn't sell to mirrolure. I've heard rumors of a broken-back corky, wouldn't mind trying a few of those.

Comment

yeah, there is a broken back fatboy. its a big bait. I'd like to know if he also. He didn't sell the peanut, corky XL or the devil XL to mirrolure.

Comment

I was told that he only sold rights to certain lures. He is reportedly making a jointed Corky, but I don't know for sure. He has a consulting agreement with Morrolure for 2 or 3 years I believe. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still making some sort of lure, be hard to get him to give it up. That was Paul's passion.
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

here's the broken back corky

Comment

I have been able to get the Big Corky Devils as well as the Jointed Fatboy, but I can't disclose my dealer yet.I've known Mr. Brown for many years,however.
              Good Luck,

Comment

Dang sneeky hook it up lol

Comment

He'll hook ya up Alex-up to high voltage lines while you're standing in a puddle of water!!!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Probably has a non compete clause / agreement too?
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
                      I have been able to get the Big Corky Devils as well as the Jointed Fatboy, but I can't disclose my dealer yet.I've known Mr. Brown for many years,however.
                      Good Luck,

hook a knee grow up with some of those jointed back fatboys. pink and pearl/chart.

Comment

I can also get the jointed ones. My distributor told me he doesn't want to let the word out until he is fully stocked. I will have to give him a call and check the status.
                        Rick......you gettin' em from Bob? I need to get with him on some XL devils. I am down to only a few.
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                          i can also get the jointed ones. My distributor told me he doesn't want to let the word out until he is fully stocked. I will have to give him a call and check the status.
                          Rick......you gettin' em from bob? I need to get with him on some xl devils. I am down to only a few.
                          lmfao!
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

If mr Brown is still makin lures I wonder if he is sellin hats, Cause I love my corky hat but it has definately seen its better days
                            Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Does anyone know how to access bandl's photo gallery I have a couple of pictures on there that I need to retrieve for bragging rights! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X