468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Ramsey For Christmas Anyone?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Ramsey For Christmas Anyone?????????

Dave Ramsey for Christmas anyone ????????????

It's that time again!!!!!!! Every Year, Kaylin and I give away Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Hardcopy Books and this year will be no different.

This year, I have 20 books to give away.. 18 will go to 2coolers/FWEers, the other two were already shipped to Afganistan for soldiers to read

It’s been a brutal year for a lot of people financially and things don’t seem to be getting better for a lot of folks. So I would like to offer Dave Ramsey for Christmas to a few 2coolers. I have18 books to give away.

Kaylin and I are lucky, that some years ago I learned a lot from reading all the Dave Ramsey books, listening to his podcasts and acting on what he professed. Dave’s books taught me a lot about my financial fiasco and showed me the way to get out of the hole I was in, as well as stage myself to get Kaylin and I on track for a future together.

I learned so much from Dave, that every year I try and help others learn via his examples . In the past, i gave away 7 of Dave’s Book each year. Last year, I gave 10 away to 2coolers and the rest away to other folks. The year before that, 5 went to 2coolers etc. If I can help 1 person a year, I’m more than happy to do that.

So if you would be interested in Dave’s book. Please post up and let everyone here know if you would read the book, try and learn from it and apply this simple process to your life. If you don’t want to post up that your interested, please pm me. I will pick some folks and send the books within the next few weeks.

I originally read Dave’s book in December, started applying what I learned (simple plans that WORK) in January.

I really want these books to go to someone who will at least read it, try to apply it and if you learn from Dave…please give the book to someone else, or give away a new one each year.

Thanks

Thomas and Kaylin
    Capt. Thomas Barlow
    281-827-6815
    www.notoriousguideservice.com

I would gladly read this book if it will help me get back on track.

Comment

I highly, highly, highly recommend Dave Ramsey's books and his programs to anyone willing to commit.

About four years ago, my wife and I sat through the Finacial Peace University before we married. It really changed our lives and way we look at our finances.

Because we are on the "same page", I can honestly say, that in the three years of marriage, our finances have caused zero stress on our marriage and we are doing better than we deserve.

Anyone serious about wanting to make a change or looking for finacial information not taught to us in school, please take up Thomas and Kaylin on their offer.

bouy
      Last edited by buoy37; November 25, 2010, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I would love to read it then pass it on to others
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Reading is something i enjoy and learning to keep my butt out of finacial debt would be good.About two years ago i enrolled in a credit repair program that helped my score but hasn't help get any credit.In my early 20's i had more credit cards than Ameldia Marcos had shoes..lol....Between those card's and the first wife=trouble.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texxan1 View Post
            Dave Ramsey for Christmas anyone ????????????

It's that time again!!!!!!! Every Year, Kaylin and I give away Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Hardcopy Books and this year will be no different.

This year, I have 20 books to give away.. 18 will go to 2coolers/FWEers, the other two were already shipped to Afganistan for soldiers to read

It’s been a brutal year for a lot of people financially and things don’t seem to be getting better for a lot of folks. So I would like to offer Dave Ramsey for Christmas to a few 2coolers. I have18 books to give away.

Kaylin and I are lucky, that some years ago I learned a lot from reading all the Dave Ramsey books, listening to his podcasts and acting on what he professed. Dave’s books taught me a lot about my financial fiasco and showed me the way to get out of the hole I was in, as well as stage myself to get Kaylin and I on track for a future together.

I learned so much from Dave, that every year I try and help others learn via his examples . In the past, i gave away 7 of Dave’s Book each year. Last year, I gave 10 away to 2coolers and the rest away to other folks. The year before that, 5 went to 2coolers etc. If I can help 1 person a year, I’m more than happy to do that.

So if you would be interested in Dave’s book. Please post up and let everyone here know if you would read the book, try and learn from it and apply this simple process to your life. If you don’t want to post up that your interested, please pm me. I will pick some folks and send the books within the next few weeks.

I originally read Dave’s book in December, started applying what I learned (simple plans that WORK) in January.

I really want these books to go to someone who will at least read it, try to apply it and if you learn from Dave…please give the book to someone else, or give away a new one each year.

Thanks

Thomas and Kaylin
            You folks have two of everything, so if you're not in debt it must work!
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I am alway game for a good read especially finance.
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Thomas if you have an old one I'd like to read it again. TMM is how I got out of the plant. I had a copy from seven years ago and passed it on. I would like to read it again.

That is great that you and Kaylin are giving those out.

Comment

Bouy37 is right, this book is worth the read. It has changed my life. I was one of the many living from paycheck to paycheck. My wonderful wife took Daves class and we followed the rules, now life is good now. Money troubles can cause a lot of stress to a family and this is a way out. Give it an honest try.

Comment

Ok, I have books going out this next week. Each of you should have Pm's asking for your adress. Except for chip and chuck.. Since i will surely see you guys to give ya one in person
                    Capt. Thomas Barlow
                    281-827-6815
                    www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

I'd read one, kids are pulling on the checkbook pretty hard right now. From what i've been told it only gets worse

Thanks Mike

Comment

Working...
                      X