Black Friday sales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday sales!

So who is going?Not me after a long day of thinking.The only sale that looked remotely good enough to go to was Acedemy.Is anybody going or are you to scared to admit it!lolI would like to hit the Acedemy!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

There are already people waiting at the 24 hour Walmart in Friendswood. They are standing by the pallets waiting for them to open them at midnight......You go ahead. I think I will sleep!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
      There are already people waiting at the 24 hour Walmart in Friendswood. They are standing by the pallets waiting for them to open them at midnight......You go ahead. I think I will sleep!
      I ain't going to stand out in this rain and cold weather for some material goods but i will for the pull of that trout,red or flounder!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Going goose hunting!

Comment

priorities that's all
          Scott
          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Well I see they dont sell friends on Black Friday so i think I will go fish tomorrow afternoon and try to find a friend to go with me. I'll take a day of fishing with a friend over saving a few bucks off of stuff I already have any day!!
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Picked up a new set of FrogToggs at Bass pro for $30. And a dog crate at Academy for $60.

Comment

didnt even leave the house. to many crazies out there and that bottle of whiskey got me on turkey day!
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I went to the mall only to buy some pants , shirt , and sweater for my uncle's funeral in the afternoon..... I've gotten so fat I couldn't fit in any of my non fishing clothes . LOL
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X