X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galveston Flounder Round Up

December 4, 2010
    7am thru 3pm

Flounder Pounder is hosting a Galveston Flounder Round Up at Sea Wolf Park on Pelican Island on Saturday, December 4th. A Live Flounder Collection will be at the waters edge. The Sea Center of Texas will have it's live tank on site at the waters edge Saturday and Flounder Pounder will be there to visit with you.
    We need your help to catch 1000 flounder this year for the Flounder Restoration brood stock. All fees of the Sea Wolf Park are enforced. All state limits must be adhered to. The State daily flounder limit for December is five fish in possession.
    Contact Flounder Pounder Lures at flounderpounder1@comcast.net (flounderpounder.net) for more details. Please use an Oxygen Response System if possible to ensure flounder are in good condition for The Sea Center. Oxygen Response Systems are available for purchase at Boyd's One Stop (409.945.4001; http://boydsonestop.com/; 227 Dike Road, Texas City, TX 77590)
    -----------------------
    .~~~~ ~~~~~~~ www.saltwaterhooker.net

This might be the last time this year you can give the flounder a helping hand .... and visiting with the flounder pounder guys is very informative
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Wish it was Sunday instead...

Comment

Dang, I wish I knew about this earlier
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ya'll will learn alot from Phil Ortiz that man knows flounder bottomline.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Wish I could make it.Sounds like a heck of a deal.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
            X