Blockade Runners Fri-Sun Dec. 3rd through the 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runners Fri-Sun Dec. 3rd through the 5th

VJER and Tony will be headed down on Friday morning in Tres' boat to give it some run time. They'll be workin' on the gen shed all day and I'll join them after school in my boat. They plan on heading home on Saturday. Alex6528 is planning on comin' out. I'll be out through Sunday afternoon. Hopefully we can get the whole thing done before Vic and Tony leave and I can get the rest of the railing up on Sunday.

TMO said he might come out, but we're not sure on that yet. We have plenty of beds open each night, so let me know if anyone wants to come out. Looks like the weather will be beautiful!
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

I'd sure like to come Sandy but we have a Christmas boat parade going on Saturday night. Have fun.
    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

I'll be down maybe Saturday morning until Sunday trying to find a dog watcher.

Comment

As I said in my PM sandy, screwed up the dates and I'm working. I can come help with the rails the next weekend if your planning on being there and haven't finished them yet.

Comment

if'n I can talk someone into trailring the boat down, I might just join in....with food, beer and ice....she's runnin kickasss again....
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

PM sent Mike.

No problem Alex. Flandy called and he'll be bringing out a Carolina boy with him tomorrow evenin'.

Looks like things are set. VJER and Tony will head out with Dean tomorrow morning. They'll fish and work as much as they can. I'll arrive at the ramp sometime around 7pm. Flandy and buddy will join me there at the ramp and come out. VJER and Tony will be leaving on Saturday afternoon if all goes well. TMO and his buddy will be arriving around noonish Saturday. I think everyone will be in through Sunday. Might even get the plumber man out and get the cistern hooked up. Can't wait to get out there. - Sandy
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Apparently it's been on like Donkey Kong around here. I arrived with Flandy and 2 buddies this evening and Vic, Tony, and Dean have a chest full of fish. 2 slams and 20 trout thus far, but the tide is slack now and no bites in the last hour or so. Vic made a great beef stew and they got the gen shed about 75% done. It's a beautiful night out here!

Comment

damn sandy sounds like yall had a hell of a time

Comment

Yeah, we sure did. I was going to post up when I got home yesterday, but seeing the tragedy about Tiny's dad really made me feel like there were more important things going on than the camp. I've got a few pics and the story to post, and I'm sure I'll get to it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                  X