Texas Gas = Morons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Gas = Morons

Well I have gas service at my bayhouse thru Texas Gas. After Ike, I had to replace the gas furnace and that is the only gas appliance in the house and yes it was downstairs in the utility room. Since Ike, I did not get a bill (min. was about $10/month) and after installing the new furnace, I thought "yippee" free gas-just like Peggy Joseph (Obama's biggest fan) and thought, gee, maybe I got some TARP funds afterall!!! Well, just like Obama, it was bullchit-about 2 months ago, Texas Gas pulled my meter (2 years after Ike of course)-for "safety reasons". I had an inspection in December 2008 and passed and the furnace was in so I thoufght all was done. Seems like some new policy was adopted and took two years to implement. Anywho, paid Jamaica Beach $90 for "inspection" of gas line two weeks ago after having a local Plumber pressure test the previously working line. All good, so called Texas Gas and said ya got the inspection clearance and please install the meter ya pulled two months ago. They said I gotta be there-I said I'll leave utility room open, gas line goes from meter, thru wall, up joist, to connection line to heater and nowhere else. They said OK, that'll work. I gave them a "Waiver of Liability" they required since not gonna be there and faxed to Austin Dispatch with instructions that utility room is unlocked and open and only gas appliance is in utility room and upstairs is locked. The sent a tech out, he walked upstairs, left note on door that upstairs was locked and left-he never even went into utility room. So I find out no gas yet 2 weeks ago. I call again last week, go over same BS again and they said Ok, Tech will be there tomorrow and only needs utility room access. Guess what, no meter still-same stuff different day. I call again today and ask WTF is going on. They said need access to upstairs to visually inspect that no gas appliance is upstairs. I told the "person" even a monkey could follow the 10' of gas line from the meter to the furnace and see it only goes to the furnace so WTH do you need upstairs for except for tech to target my place for burglary for his crack ho christmas gifts. Just absurd. She almost hung up-they be showing tomorrow and I gotta have my brother there so they can examine my house I think for the purpose of checking out xmas gifts for the tech's crack ho!! Amazing!! Just farging farged up and stoopid. hope I has gas service this weekend!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

lol

Comment

Ahhh, just wait til the government takes over. It'll all work better.....

(forget I said that)
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Fubar !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

You said it! What a bunch of dopes! They should rename it "Texas Gas Disservice"!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Just wait until they bill you for the extra service call....

Comment

Working...
            X