West End beaches closed to the public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West End beaches closed to the public

Have you heard anything about this?....That the Federal courts closed the beaches to public access on the westend ..I saw it on 2cool.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the link, but with my bad eyes I can't read all of that...

Comment

Well they messed up. The GLO has scheduled 40 million to nourish the beaches with more sand, to reclaim the land lost by storms and erosion, but now that it's private land, the GLO killed the project. It is illegal under Texas law to spend public funds on private land. Now the West End is double screwed. Too bad so are we.

Comment

So does this mean SLP as well? No parking and wade fishing over there?

Comment

Nope, I don't think so. What a freaking mess that Californut caused!! I hope her house ends up 50 yards in the surf and she has to walk to it!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Nope, I don't think so. What a freaking mess that Californut caused!! I hope her house ends up 50 yards in the surf and she has to walk to it!
              So what your saying is you wouldn't piss on her teeth if her mouth was on fire.

Comment

So i guess if i wash ashore i'm tresspassing...What a crock of sheet!
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

So does this mean no public access for all west end beaches?
                  West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

No, it doesn't mean that. The Texas lege will need to fix this though.
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The jerks !! I don't want a hurricane , we if we get one , I hope it slams the west end .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                        The jerks !! I don't want a hurricane , we if we get one , I hope it slams the west end .
                        FVVVCK not me.

This is SO FAR from being over.

Comment

Hey plugger,
                          My wife & I live on the West End. Now take it back!
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

HAR !! I didn't think about everyone else !! OK , I take it back . How about a freak tornado taking out the west end condo complex only !!
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

HAR !! I didn't think about everyone else !! OK , I take it back . How about a freak tornado taking out the west end condo complex only !!
                              How about a tornado That sweeps away with the men in black robe$ that made the "legal deci$ion".
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X